Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: Moscow never sleeps… For real!

По умолчанию Moscow never sleeps… For real!

Dear Friends, just wanted to thank you all for one of the most beautiful salsa discovery trips of my life. Moscow is a really nice city, but dancing open air under the bridge on Pushiskaia Naberzhnaia is something i will carry with me for my life.
    I really reccomend everybody who has the chance to drop by moscow to give it a try. Just follow the mosva, down to gorky park, as the song says

Thanks to the wonderful people who made it so special for me.
    Masha, Xenia, Anna, Anton, and everyone else shared the dance floor with me and to Victor for always taking care of me when I'm wondering in Russia!

Hope to see you again soon!

The biggest hug

Luigi

You can find me also on FB, just search Luigi Maria La Sala. I'm for sure the only one in kazakhstan

Lu, me alegro de q te gusto aqui!!
    Regresa y volveremos a bailar

Un abrazo

Цитата Сообщение от luigimaria Посмотреть сообщение
    Dear Friends, just wanted to thank you all for one of the most beautiful salsa discovery trips of my life. Moscow is a really nice city, but dancing open air under the bridge on Pushiskaia Naberzhnaia is something i will carry with me for my life.
    I really reccomend everybody who has the chance to drop by moscow to give it a try. Just follow the mosva, down to gorky park, as the song says

Thanks to the wonderful people who made it so special for me.
    Masha, Xenia, Anna, Anton, and everyone else shared the dance floor with me and to Victor for always taking care of me when I'm wondering in Russia!
    Happy that you liked it

You are always welcome, Luigi We have to thank Xayyam for our first meeting some years ago

da and I am looking forward for when he will be also with us! Unfortunately going to Taskent is not an option for me....

In this case we have to organize next Mambo Tribe Fest in Atyrau or in Baku

Если бакинцы нас позовут — непременно приедем