PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Moscow never sleeps… For real!

luigimaria
01.09.2011, 11:35
Dear Friends, just wanted to thank you all for one of the most beautiful salsa discovery trips of my life. Moscow is a really nice city, but dancing open air under the bridge on Pushiskaia Naberzhnaia is something i will carry with me for my life.
I really reccomend everybody who has the chance to drop by moscow to give it a try. Just follow the mosva, down to gorky park, as the song says :)

Thanks to the wonderful people who made it so special for me.
Masha, Xenia, Anna, Anton, and everyone else shared the dance floor with me ;) and to Victor for always taking care of me when I'm wondering in Russia!

Hope to see you again soon!

The biggest hug

Luigi

You can find me also on FB, just search Luigi Maria La Sala. I'm for sure the only one in kazakhstan :D

Marucha
01.09.2011, 11:40
Lu, me alegro de q te gusto aqui!!
Regresa y volveremos a bailar ;)

Un abrazo :)

Monty79
01.09.2011, 11:43
Dear Friends, just wanted to thank you all for one of the most beautiful salsa discovery trips of my life. Moscow is a really nice city, but dancing open air under the bridge on Pushiskaia Naberzhnaia is something i will carry with me for my life.
I really reccomend everybody who has the chance to drop by moscow to give it a try. Just follow the mosva, down to gorky park, as the song says :)

Thanks to the wonderful people who made it so special for me.
Masha, Xenia, Anna, Anton, and everyone else shared the dance floor with me ;) and to Victor for always taking care of me when I'm wondering in Russia!

Happy that you liked it :)

v.radziun
01.09.2011, 11:45
You are always welcome, Luigi :) We have to thank Xayyam (http://www.mambotribe.org/forum/member.php?u=3437) for our first meeting some years ago :)

luigimaria
01.09.2011, 13:39
da and I am looking forward for when he will be also with us! Unfortunately going to Taskent is not an option for me.... :(

v.radziun
01.09.2011, 14:20
In this case we have to organize next Mambo Tribe Fest in Atyrau or in Baku :D

Метревели Александр
01.09.2011, 15:56
Да да да ))) Баку Баку Баку )) приезжайте )

v.radziun
01.09.2011, 16:12
Если бакинцы нас позовут — непременно приедем :)